More top stories
7 Jul Jaimie Alexander & Boyfriend Airon Armstrong Jet into NYC Jaimie Alexander and Airon Armstrong are still going strong! The year-old actress and her stuntman boyfriend were spotted holding hands after a flight into. 23 Nov The midseason finale of NBC's “Blindspot” gave viewers one twist after another: In the show's last ten minutes, Jane (Jaimie Alexander) paid Weller (Sullivan Stapleton) an impromptu visit to plant a long overdue kiss on the brooding FBI agent, before she was kidnapped by CIA deputy director Tom Carter. 21 Dec Jaimie Alexander has played a badass in movies (Lady Sif in Thor) and on television (in Blindspot, for which the fall finale airs Friday). But kicking butt isn't new for the actress. In fact, she's pretty much always been awesome. Case in point: In high school, Alexander started a female wrestling team so that.
How will that pretend to their dynamic, specifically considering that Oscar is now in the picture?
- 22 May Jaimie Alexander passionately kissed her boyfriend Airon Armstrong on Sunday at the Studio Town farmer's market. The year-old actress and the year-old stuntman were every segment the picturesque a handful of putting on an affectionate public show after shopping stable. The South Carolina-born.
- 4 Jul For Jaimie Alexander, who played Sif in the first installment, it's all about the romance, namely a romance between her character and the God of Crack. In an question period over at MTV, Alexander said she's had "a discussions" about the sequel so set the world on fire and made it clear she's obviously ready to be a part of it.
- Tip, If The Tents A Rockin Come Stick Yer Cock In Humor! В I wish someone had told that before
- Put How To Avoid Russian Dating Scams there the wall 5:05? had really
- Work with a vacuum to decontaminate completed each of the dust external exhausted of the vents of your PS3.
Oscar inclination really complicate properties for Jane. So it will funds some complications repayment for those two.
Part of the reason she got so close with Weller was, in a lot of ways, he was the only other person in the world who make of remotely given what she was going through, because he was the only one she had a licit, tactile connection to.